From: "Christian Klinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:09 AM
Subject: Cookie - problem

Hello List

i'm a perl newbie

does anyone know why this scritp dont set the cookie?????

-------------
#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use CGI;
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use Net::LDAP;
use CGI::Cookie;
use MIME::Base64;
my $cgi = new CGI;

my $uid = "cklinger";
my $pw = "klinger";
my $ldauth = "tst"
my $pass1 = "$uid:$pw\n";

 my $cookie = $cgi->cookie(-name=>'VisitorID',
 -value=>$ldauth,
 -path=>'/',
 -domain=>$AUTH_DOMAIN);
# # -secure=>'1');

 my $cookie1 = $cgi->cookie(-name=>'BG15-SessionID',
 -value=>$cookieid,
 -path=>'/',
 -domain=>$AUTH_DOMAIN);
 # -secure=>'1');

 print $cgi->header(-cookie=>[$cookie,$cookie1],
-location=>"https://rproxy.econtec.de/";);

-------

thx

christian