> If I create a cookie with path '/' does that mean it will be available
> for all web pages on my site, or will it instead be only available to
> web pages in the / directory?
>
> Thanks in advance,

Most often a question like this is best answered through
experimentation, fire up two scripts that do the exact same thing, throw
them in different directories and just see what happens.

Incidentally in this case it is the former. The path is meant to be a
restrictor, so you are restricting the cookie to everything in said
path, and since everything is in '/' then, well there you have it...

At least it better be ;-)...

http://danconia.org