Octavian> Yes I am forking more process from a CGI script because I want to let them
Octavian> run on the server then end loading the current page immediately.

Octavian> Can you give me a short example about how I should create that loop?

Any one of the articles you get from the following google search:

        site:stonehenge.com cgi fork

should be able to help you out.