Shouldn't you bbe posting to perl.scripts? i mean, cross posting is rude so don't do it

"Ash Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

I am trying to install Text-CSV from my dos prompt. I downloaded the ppd from activestate perl. I get this error, what shall I do.

C:\Perl\ppds\cpan>ppm install Text-CSV.ppd

Error: No valid repositories: Error: 501 Can't locate object method

"new" via package "LWP::Protocol::http" Error: 501 Can't locate object

method "new" via package "LWP::Protocol::http"

Ash Singh

Developer
eMessageX.com

Tel: +27 (0)11 789 1808