On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 16:05, R. Bryant wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Is it possible to use CGI.pm in conjunction with a templating system?

Whenever you send out anything from your CGI object you'll do something
like this, correct?

my $cgi = CGI->new;
print $cgi->header;

Well you're *printing* anything you send out.  So if you wanted to
insert something between something else you would just print it.

However, I'm not quite sure this response is exactly what you're looking
for.  I don't know of any templating systems off the top of my head that
allow you to read in some template file and spit out some data.
However, I would assume it would not be too hard to implement.

-Dan