Please bottom post...

> I am sorry, that was a little hastely written out of frustration.
>

> I am trying to use CGI.pm to display a row of images.  Each of those
images
> are a link.  I can make a text link, but have not figured the right
syntax for
> making an image link.
>
> Hope that was better,
> Rod.

Yep, better.

use CGI ':standard';

print a( { -href => 'test.htm' }, img( { -src => 'test.png', -width =>
'56', -height => '78' } ) );

The key is to pass the 'img' function return as the content parameter of
the link, aka after the hash reference at the beginning of the function
call which provides the 'a' tag's attributes.

perldoc CGI

http://danconia.org