Hi,

Jan Eden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> and thanks for all the previous suggestions regarding email
> modules. Now it turned out that my ISP refuses to let me
> install *any* additional Perl module on the server, so I have
> to use sendmail.

Well, I'm sure he won't let you install a module in the global
module search path. But if you can upload files to your CGI
directory, you can use any "pure Perl" module, too.
Just upload the module in the proper subdiretory structure on
the server and then use a "use lib" statement in your code to
point your CGI program to the proper search path.

HTH,
Thomas