On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:12:20 +0500, Sara wrote:
>  Is MIME::Lite only capable of sending email attachments present on
> your server?
Yes and No. You must be able to have a path to where the file is stored. This can even
be a network path, but not an http/ftp path.

> What If I want the users to give ability to attach files from their
> hard drives from a form input.
They need to upload it first to your server.

Take a look how yahoo/msn are doing it. You upload your attachement to their servers,
and just then are you able to send the e-mail.

> Is there any other module for it?
I don't think so.

E-mail/Mimi is from the concept pretty much like a food-fight. You can't throw a pie
that you don't hold in your hands.

/oliver/