Hello List,

   I'm trying to upload a file from a browser to the server thru cgli_lib I get this
message while doing
it.

 " cgi-lib.pl: reached end of input while seeking boundary of multipart. Format of CGI
input is wrong."

 " invalid method in request. "

 The method is POST which is essential for the fileupload to work. Every thing is
checked but this error is
sticking on screen. I've tried posted it in most of the mailing list, there has been
no response.

 This list is my last hope, I would expect some hope atleast from the moderator of
this list..

Thanks in advance...

----

 Regards