Hi guys.

What's the 'usual' way (if there is one) of implementing an 'active' back
button (which does the equivalent of the browser's back button but is
implemented in CGI code)?

If, say, I'm doing a database search and come up with a list of records,
each of which can be clicked on to provide the complete data for the single
record, how do I get back to the page with the list of records?

Obviously I can pass all the search criteria to the detail script and have
it pass them back again to repeat the search. But I know there must be a
better way to do it.

Thanks for any help.

Rob