Werner Otto wrote:
I would try changing those to full paths. It's not advisable to
rely on an assumption about the working directory. Optionally you
can set the working directory with the chdir() function.

I have changed the path to the full path concerning the files attachments. Still it doesn't work. Is it not got something to do
with the fact that its called as part of CGI?

Yeah, obviously.

You should find out what the web server's error log has to tell you
about it.

If you don't get any error messages, another theory is that it has
something to do with the configuration of the mail server. You could
for instance try to change

    my $mail_host = 'smtp.dcs.kcl.ac.uk';

    my $mail_host = 'localhost';

--