> Hi,
>
>    I am trying to generate radio buttons using the CGI::Form package.
> My radio buttons need to be vertically aligned with some other HTML
> elements in between them. For e.g.
>
>    Radio 1
>     <some HTML elements>
>    Radio 2
>
>    This obviously precludes me from using the 'radio_group' method as
> that does not allow me to insert other elements in between.
>
>    I tried using 'radio' but that seems an unrecognized method.
>
>    So my question is, how do I construct independent radio buttons
> using the CGI::Form module?
>
> Thanks,
> Sharad

Not sure what the CGI::Form package is. If you mean using CGI.pm it
appears you can call radio_group in list context to receive an array of
"button elements" see the very last part of the docs at,

http://search.cpan.org/~lds/CGI.pm-3.05/CGI.pm#CREATING_A_RADIO_BUTTON_GROUP

If this won't work, theoretically you could create multiple single
element radio_groups with the same name... though I make no guarantees,
check the HTML source.

http://danconia.org