Thanks for you help very first, but what I want is just very simple......
I suggest the way to get my job done like this :

use strict;
use LWP::UserAgent;

my $header = "Cookie: A=123;B=456\n";
$header .= "HTTP_REFERER = 'http://somewhere.com'";
my $url = http://somewhere.com/doc/file.shtml;

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent -> new ;
my $r = $ua -> get ( 'GET', $url, $header );

print $r -> headers; # shows the server respond headers
print "\n\n";
print $r -> content; # shows the document content

Of cause, this code is very very wrong.... it more looks like
HTTP::Request...
and might be mixed with something like HTTP::Headers, it looks like nothing
at all anyway, but as I said, I really not familar with what the object is
playing,
so I don't know how to mix them up to use..... Is there any more sources or
example codes good for me to learn ??

Thanks