Anyone know example how to use "require" function
passing  string variable?

thanks,

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Xiangli Zhang (Justin)
306-310 Decaire Street, Coquitlam
BC, Canada, V3K 6X1
phone: 604-9399181

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
--- Begin Message --- Xiangli Zhang wrote:
I am trying to redirect from cgi1(with one string variable say $str
with value from its calling parent html form) to cgi2, I know I can
use redirect function of CGI model to implement redirection.

But i don't know how to pass $str to cgi2 from cgi1.

If you print a "Location" header (with or without CGI.pm's redirect() function), you can pass the string as a query string. But if cgi2 is another Perl program, using the require() function may be a better alternative.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

--- End Message ---