From: Ingo Weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 12:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: image manipulation (scaling)

Hi all,

I need have my CGI scale images on the server, and I was wondering
whether there is a "standard" perl module that can do that (and possibly
other image manipulation tasks). I am looking for one that:

- is easy to understand and use
- is likely to be already installed on the server or so well known that
my hosting provider is likely to agree to install it for me.

Thanks for any hint!

Ingo