On Nov 19, 2004, at 3:49 PM, Lewick, Taylor wrote:

I have a CGI.pm program that works from the command line, but when I try
and view it from the browser, the error_log shows,
malformed header from script. Bad header=<?xml version="1.0" encoding=":
/web/cgi-bin/bb_test/bb_test5.p

I don't have these problems when I just use content-type:html, so any
idea why this happens when I use the CGI.pm module?

Thanks,

You probably just need to use something like:

        print $query->header;

Before you start outputting anything else.

Send in the code that's causing the problem if this is not the case....

Kindest Regards,

Bill Stephenson