> redirect (302 response) after handling the form

That's interesting! Thanks! I took a look at the documentation:

print $query->redirect('http://somewhere.else/in/the/world');

Is this how it is done?

In the above example, the document that was originally requested does
never make it to the client, right? All the client sees is the document
'http://somewhere.else/in/the/world', or am I mistaken?

The reason I am asking is the usabiliy problems associated with meta tag
redirects - they break the back button. I am assuming and hoping that
the above method is different and would not have these problems.

Thanks!
Ingo