On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 10:54:00AM -0800, Denzil Kruse wrote:
> I checked the apache conf file, and Timeout is set to
> 300.  I don't know if that's the right variable for
> this.  Why would it cut out after only 30 seconds?

TMK that is the correct default value. However there is probably a
work around. You may be running into an output buffering problem.
In otherwords, your script may be waiting to output/print data until
after it's buffer is full (probably ~4096 bytes). You can over-ride
this behavior by setting $|=1 (see: `perldoc perlvar`). Hope that
helps.

--
 Shaun Fryer