Hi all,

My friend is making website in PHP, but my scripts are in Perl, for
example user write some text, and I want for example print it
uppercase (I know, bad example, but I want/have to do it - something
different and more complex - in my case via Perl).
So I'm thinking how to do it best.

Scenario looks like:

1. user comes to website (PHP), fill in text-area, click SEND button to
   cgi-bin/uppercase.cgi
2. on my server in uppercase.cgi all text change to uppercase and this
   result I want send back via _PHP_ to user.

Thanks for any help and examples.

--

 --. ,--  ,-     ICQ: 7552083      \|||/    `//EB: www.2ge.us
,--' |  - |--    IRC: [2ge]        (. .)    ,\\SN: 2ge!2ge_us