From: FRANK DELATORRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 25, 2005 9:48 AM
To: beginners-cgi@perl.org
Subject: cgi form generates a cronjob

Hello,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question:

Is it possible to generate a crontab file from a perl driven CGI script?

If so, what are the key steps?

I've been thinking about how to develop this but for some reason I cannot
rectify, in my head, how to edit a crontab file as www when www is not really a
user in the /home dir...

thanks
Frank