Hi Mallik,

I suspect you'll get more help on a DBI list, but right off the bat,
I'm wondering why it says "string literal too long".  Are you adding
the data directly to an SQL query?  In other words, are you doing
something like this?

  INSERT INTO TABLE (name) VALUES ('$some_var');

Not only is that a potential security hole if done incorrectly, but I
believe some DBD's will choke if $some_var is too large.  Try using a
bind variable and see if that avoids the problem:

  my $sth = $dbh->prepare("INSERT INTO TABLE (name) VALUES (?)");
  $sth->execute($some_var);

Cheers,
Ovid