I am building a web page using CGI. The page contains checkboxes, popup menus
etc. I have been able to change the font of most of the page by surrounding
the statements on the page with the <font color='color> tag. For example, some
of the code might look like this: print "<font color='red'>This is my web
page.</font>";

I would like to change the font of the words in the checkbox groups so that
they match the rest of the page. However, I don't know how to do this and I
can't find anything in the documentation that helps. If anyone has any ideas
about this I would be greatfull to hear them.

M. Walsh