Hi!

I worked in a company that had a program wrote in
perl-cgi. The methodology of software is like the
Astaro linux (astaro.com).

I talked with a developer of project and he told me
that the perlcc was used to hide the source code.

I'm working in a similar software and i have the same
question. Can i use the perlcc for this? Is it the
best way to hide the source code?

Once i tried using the perlcc to compile some libs
(.so) and i wasn't successful in it because the perlcc
doesn't support sharing libraries.

What i do?!

Thanks!

Augusto Flavio