Adriano Allora wrote:
> ha to all,

Ha back!

> I need to use a a shell-program but I cannot pass all the arguments to
> this program via system() function. In other words: the program
> doesn't accept all the arguments via command line: I need to open it
> and write interactively some instructions.

If you just need to feed input via stdin, you can to a pipe open:

   open F, "|/path/to/some_program" or die $!;
   print F "command\n";
   close F or die $!;

If the program expects to work with a terminal (tty), you can use the Expect
module to set up a pseudo-tty (pty) and interact with the program that way.