Hi,

First off apologies if this is OT but I am trying to get my head
around something. In the near future I will work with a system that
responds with:

The idea is to get statistical information from their database and
use some GD::Graph (and possibly other packages) to represent the
data.

Currently information is passed around in flat XML files so this
system will be more efficient.

What I am not sure of is how to work with the system. Do I continue
to use CGI and other xml packages (XML::Simple)? Is there something I
should be looking at adding into the web server (apache2).

At this time I don't have any test data to work with I am just trying
to envisage how the systems will communicate so sorry if this appears
vague.

Thanx.
Dp.