hi to all,

this question isn't exactly a cgi-question, but I need to solve this problem before writing the cgi interface.

I've got a list of tagged files.
I've listed all the couple word+tag.
now, for each word+tag I want to write a file containing all the filename in which compare the couple.

This is the script:

`sort tagged_files/* | uniq > word+tag.txt`;
open(IDX, "<word+tag.txt");
while(<IDX>)
        {
        next if /^\W.+/;
        open(TMP, ">indexes/$_.txt");
        $where = `grep -L '$_' tagged_files/*`;
        print TMP $where;
        close(TMP);
        }

someone would tell me why the line with grep does not work?
Is this the fastest way?

thank you a lot,

alladr

 |         http://www.e-allora.net        |