Shawn Corey [SC], on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 at 19:44 (-0500) has
on mind:

SC> If the script is called via the web server, it probably does not have
SC> any arguments. It could also be invoked from different users. See
SC> `perldoc perlvar` and search for '$<' and '$>'.

thanks for idea, arguments checking is not good idea I think (I did it
so), but user check is a bit better. Also %ENV is OK.

Thanks to all.

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Cannot open file "18: RIME direct routing is easy! Ask your Conference
Host about it."]