Hi to all,
I have a page with an option list:
        <select name="legenda" size ="10" MULTIPLE>
and I need to catch all the values of this list but, if I write:
        $legenda = $pagina->param("legenda");
the variable $legenda is equal only to the first selected item.
I read the cgi perldoc, but I cannot locate the answer to may question.

Someone can help me?

Thank you,

alladr

 |         http://www.e-allora.net        |