Dear All,

We have 3 inhouse web servers and 2 remote web servers.
All of this web server accept same type of files as input : say foo.txt
(these file contain some data and the 5 web server will process it and gives
its respective results)

Now, we are planning to integrate these 5 server in to a single form  (web
page)
(so that the users dont need to visit all the 5 web pages)

But, my doubt is how I will pass this single file to different server ?
Is there any technic ? Is there any particular module ?
I was thinking about this problem and I got one simple solution :
1. Provide a check box + file upload details on page one of new server
2. On next page there will be submit buttons for selected respective check
boxes selected already
3. store the uploaded file in /tmp area
4. Onclick on submit button pass the file to respective server (but here
also how to pass my file from my server to remote server ? )
Is this a feasible idea  ?

<happy perl to all !!! >
---
Eagerly waitng for ur invaluable suggestion.
ibiokid