Hello,

The following code works great using normal perl but does not work
under mod_perl:

#!/usr/bin/perl

use CGI;
my $cgi = new CGI;
print $cgi->header();
print $cgi->start_html();
$| = 1;
print $cgi->h2("test1");
sleep 1;
$| = 1;
print $cgi->h2("test2");
sleep 1;
$| = 1;
print $cgi->h2("test3");
print $cgi->end_html();

The purpose of the code is print periodic messages to the browser
during long processing. Can someone please explain or show an example
of how I can flush the output buffer when running the same code under
mod_perl. According to my understanding, I have to do this at the
level of the Apache API using rflush. The problem is that I don't know
how to write such a handler and even if i did, i don't know how to
call it into my existing CGI code in place of $|=1.

Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks