hi all,

I use use HTML::Entities; and the functions decode() and encode(), but I'd prefer working with escape characters (è, for example) than working with exadecimal (or what they are: &#143 for example).

Must I use a regexp to substitute each or I can use some other function?

Thank at all,

alladr

 |         http://www.e-allora.net        |