Thanks for the responses to my previous post, but everyone missed the key points.

1 - I already have a form that creates html files.
    All that is in the html file is one table.

2 - There are already many of the html files created.
    263 at last count, and increasing every day.

3 - This is not a dynamic site but once in a while the
    content of one of these html files will need to be
    changed, generally by adding one or more rows to the
    table.

Now the question. Does anyone know of a module, templating system, GPL'd script or software that will enable me to load one of these html files into my form, or another form, and display it on a terminal so a data entry person can modify or add content and then re-save the html file?

Many TIA!
Dennis