At 08:22 PM 2/1/2007, Akbar Ehsan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Is there something in Perl, a procedure, a method, a command, anything,
that would enable me to merge several tiny text files into one big text
files. I was searching on perldoc.org unsuccessfully.

The cat command in a *nix shell. (Can also be called by a Perl script, if the script is necessary for some other reason):

cat file1 file2 file3 > one_big_file

or

cat file* > one_big_file

 Perl:

#!/usr/bin/perl

system("cat  somefile* > one_big_file") ==0  or die "cat failed: $?\n";

./dm