On 2/7/07, I BioKid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a compiled perl-cgi program (using perlcc compiled on a 32bit Linux
Machine), now  I have moved my program to another machine (64bit). Now I am
not able to run the program.

Have you tried running the non-compiled version (i.e., your real Perl
program) on the second machine? Your programs will be more portable if
you don't compile them. (If you must compile them, you can do that
after you finish developing and debugging them, at least.)

In the error_log I am getting the error : Can't
locate Fcntl.pm.

Does the other machine need a different list of directories in @INC?
Remember that when you compile your Perl program, you lock down that
list of directories; that's one piece of the portability problem.

Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training