On 2/12/07, Bhavirisetty, Gangadhara (TCS)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on HP-UX 11 and somehow ftp is not working but 'sftp' is
working, so I'm trying to use SFTP commands as shell commands within
Perl script to transfer a file. Can someone please suggest how can I
accomplish and provide sample code, if possible?

Try Net::SFTP in CPAN.  It should provide everything and give examples.

Thanks in advance!!

Thank you,
Gangadhar
Hyperion DBA