I would like to perform some clean up at various points in my application.
 Here is one of them.

 if ($pageName eq 'CSV'){
        my $made_and_stuffed = make_and_stuff_query($pageName);
        if ($made_and_stuffed == 1){
                my $pathName = execute_CSV_query($pageName);
                print a({-href=>$pathName}, 'Open  CSV File'), hr;
 On returning from viewing the file, or on hitting the submit button to go
to the next page, or on exiting the application I would like to get rid of
this file (using unlink, of course)  Perl's  END should do the trick, but I
find that it has rather odd notions of just what constitutes the END of the
application.
Although this particular file can be unlinked anytime after it has been
opened, I do have some clean up jobs which can be performed only when the
application exits.  END, which has been tried, really does not work for this!

Thanks,
Mary Anderson