Hi.  I have a problem with a CGI Script I'm currently working on.

I have a situation where members have to take an on-line weekly survey, and leave their comments for any number of questions on that survey. This weekly survey will have different questions, and a different number (quantity) of questions every week. (i.e. one survey might have 5 quesitions, another survey might have 100 questions.)

The problem I have is two-fold:

1. I can't name each question in the form like this: Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, etc. Instead, the form name for each question will be an unique name coded for that specific survey that will change from form-to-form. (i.e. p20070406_01, b20070613x_100, etc.).

2. I need to create a CGI program flexible enough so that any number of survey responses can be read. So a survey with 2 questions can be read as easily as one with 200 questions without having me modify the CGI program every week.

Any ideas? (I'm thinking about some sort of an array-reading input routine, but haven't a clue on how to do this.)

Many thanks in advance!

-- Al W.