joker wrote:
I don't know Perl to build a CGI script but I know C++.  I need to
know how the server use a "file.exe" and the html page from the client
browser. In C++ the data I need to consider is stored in arrays or
variables. The html page inside the server how is stored? How a
CGI .exe can find that data? Maybe you can tell me how the Perl find
data.

OK, English is not your best language.  And you work in M$ Windows.  These are
not criticisms.  These are facts.  If you disagree, please say so.  (No
arguments, just facts.)

A CGI runs within the environment of the web server.  This is true whether is
M$ Windows or *NIX.  Its current directory is either the the starting directory
of the web server (not common) or the directory of the CGI (more common).  You
can find your data relative to your working directory or by absolute path.

As sample of your code would help.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
 Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
 Aristotle