On Dec 5, 7:34 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Dorward) wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2007, at 14:00, Praki wrote:
>
> >  I m working with the CGI for authentication.
> > bash-2.05b$ more .htaccess
> > AuthType Basic
> > AuthName  Cisco-CEC
> > AuthUserFile  /isaac/www/cgi-bin/pkolanda/authen/.htpasswd
> > AuthGroupFile /dev/null
> > Require valid-user
>
> CGI doesn't seem to be involved, you appear to be using an internal
> feature of Apache to perform HTTP Basic Authentication. While it is
> possible to perform HTTP Basic Authentication using a CGI script,
> that isn't what you are doing.
>
> You might have better luck on an Apache mailing list.
>
> --
> David Dorwardhttp://dorward.me.uk/http://blog.dorward.me.uk/

Greetings All,

This my .WWWaccess file config...  .htaccess file...

AuthType    Basic
AuthName    Login-Auth
LDAP_Server ldap.abc.com
LDAP_Port   389
Base_DN     "ou=active,ou=employees,ou=people,o=abc.com"
UID_Attr    uid
Require     valid-user

I m getting the error.HTTP 500 - Internal server error is the error.
can u point where i m  doing wrrong .. it would be of great help...

thanks,
Prakash