Hello,

has anyone had experience getting a CGI application to work on a NetworkSolutions unix host?

I have a CGI program under cgi-bin called Login.CGI and a html page under htdocs. When the html page attempts to post a form to ../cgi-bin/Login.CGI, I get a non-description error:
500 internal server error

Any clues?
Is there a server error log for my site that I can check?

Note that this application was tested on my computer using an Apache server and ActivePerl. Also note that I have not loaded any of the .pm modules onto the NetworkSolutions site yet.

Thanks for any help!
Vance