Send Beginners mailing list submissions to
        [email protected]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/beginners
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email protected]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email protected]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Beginners digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1.  Re: Re:  A difficult package (Daniel Fischer) (Ben Wise)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:12:08 -0400
From: "Ben Wise" <[email protected]>
Subject: [Haskell-beginners] Re: Re:  A difficult package (Daniel
        Fischer)
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1

Thanks for the pointers to hayoo and hoogle!

>From the way they referenced things, I was able to figure
out that I'd been too specific in my Import:

'Import Text.Regex.Posix' --> 'Import Text.Regex'

fixed the problem.

Thanks again!

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:19:03 +0200
> From: Daniel Fischer <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Haskell-beginners] A difficult package
> To: [email protected], [email protected]
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain;  charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> On Wednesday 14 July 2010 19:20:09, Ben Wise wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I'm trying to work through Conrad Barski's Haskell tutorial,
>> http://www.lisperati.com/haskell/, and I've run into a difficult package
>> problem. I've googled around for two days, but nothing seems to work.
>>
>> Basically, I can not get it recognize matchRegex, mkRegex, and similar.
>> They are all in the Text.Regex.Posix package,
>
> hoogle and hayoo think they're not in regex-posix but in regex-compat
>
... SNIP ...

-- 
Ben Wise, PhD
0xCAF514E1



------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Beginners mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/beginners


End of Beginners Digest, Vol 25, Issue 40
*****************************************

Reply via email to