On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:27:09 +0200, Roel Wuyts wrote:

Note: no need for the endEntry when using show: it does it already (see TranscriptStream>>#show: )

Use a 'manual' endEntry when you would use nextPutAll: or print: etc. on the Transcript (which most people do not use anyway).

Right you are! But I'm writing on recycled web pages, those with notoriously small margin, therefore I tend to believe that people point to the methods mentioned (like #endEndtry) and curiously look for implementors and other good things in the same message category, the famous "cmd-m followed by a cmd-b and/or cmd-m" :p

/Klaus