I'd start with newbies (here) and if you don't get any answer, move up to squeak-dev

I don't know much about BookMorph myself.

On Oct 11, 2006, at 5:43 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

Hi all,

I'm wondering where to ask the questions about Squeak. Long time ago, I was asking on squeakland, but after a time asking about Kedama I found that, some questions get more attention on Squeak Beginners. Recently I have being asking about accented characters and "hipertext" in Bookmorph but I get not pointer to an aswer. ¿it is better to ask in another list? or I'm making the questions in a wrong way? (or is just matter of more patience? ;-)).

Thanks a lot,

Offray