Ugh, with the link this time:
http://sswf.sourceforge.net/SWFalexref.html

Here is a spec of the swf. It seems kind of free, but IANAL.
Gentlemen, start implementing :-)

Karl

Prashanth Hebbar wrote:
Edgar:
I downloaded a 3.0 with no luck. I think the trouble was with the swf file which was created using the latest version. I am trying to get an older swf file and run. Will update on my progress. Any idea when Flash be supported on 3.10.

Thanks.

-Prashanth