this is really strange.
can you select one class of your app and fileout it and send it?

stef

On Oct 9, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Matthias Korn wrote:

Hi,

I already tried to fileIn a minimal part (one Morph class) of the
application I want to port and started resolving the errors in the
debugger one by one. Still, now I am stuck with the following error:
Metaclass(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #category
(the full Stack Trace is attached)

Were there some changes in the Metaclass between V2 and V3 that explain
this error?

Thanks for the hint, though Karl. I didn't know about that possibility.

Regards,
Matthias

Am Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:07:55 +0200