On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:50:58 +0100, Claus Kick wrote:

Mark Volkmann wrote:

That sounds great for applications with a web interface, but I wish there was a more attractive, easier way to do the same thing with Squeak-based non-web applications.

I think that is mainly a problem of Squeak though, not Smalltalk in general. I fully agree though, the UI system of Squeak is just not good.

Does it just look not good to you (have you checked UI-Enhancements/Polymorph) or what part of it do you mean?

/Klaus

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it". Albert Einstein