Cool.

So, this works, after loading the ObjectAsMethodWrapper project:

        | w tr |
        category := 'SCGPier'.
        w := (ObjectAsOneTimeMethodWrapper installOnClassCategory: category).

        tr := TestRunner new.
        ToolBuilder open: tr.
        tr
                categoryAt: (tr categoryList indexOf: category) put: true;
                selectAllClasses;
                runAll.

        ((w select: [:each | each executed not ])
collect: [:each | each wrappedClass name, '>>', each selector name ]) explore.

        w do: [:each| each uninstall ].

It opens an explorer on all the names of the not executed methods of the selected category.

- on