Hi frank

I battled a lot to impose this mailing-list because I felt that newbies were afraid asking questions. And this mailing-list is wonderful. Feel free to post here or on squeak-dev. There is no specific rules. This mailing-list was just created so that you feel free to ask any question you have
but you can post to the other two.

I think that the people answering all the questions are doing an excellent job!
        Chapeau bas messieurs ;)

Stef