At the right of the top pane of the Debugger above the scrollers is a little
square that brings up a Context menu which has at the bottom 'mail out bug
report'. Click it (it doesn't mail it out right away), then enter a fake email
address, I use a@b.c, which then opens up a Mister Postman window with the
stack info you are looking for. Copy and paste that where you want. I suppose
you can use a real email address, I've never tried actually mailing the message
out from Squeak.

Ken