On Sat, 3 Mar 2012, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

On 03.03.2012, at 14:07, deejay220989 wrote:

I'm using 4.2..now downloading 4.3 and will try to download 4.4 alpha..will
let you know later.

It looks like the behavior was changed in 4.3. It now excludes subclasses. Not
sure why. Levente?

I guess it's the lack of tests and me not being careful enough. I'll check it out soon. Should we keep the old behavior?

Levente

To get the "old" behavior you now would need to do

        SystemNavigation default allCallsOn: #subclassResponsibility localTo:
ProtoObject

The size difference comes from duplicates - if you convert the result of this
to a Set and compare sizes, they do match.

        (SystemNavigation default allCallsOn: #subclassResponsibility localTo:
ProtoObject) size
        ==> 391

        (SystemNavigation default allCallsOn: #subclassResponsibility localTo:
ProtoObject) asSet size
        ==> 358

This may be considered a bug, I guess.

- Bert -